 Robotics / 18949
Re: Can't find lego 5120 Polarity Switch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 04:47:50 GMT

I am looking online for the lego 5120  Polarity Switch to try and make a
SHRIMP Vehicle. I cant seem to find any for sale anywhere. Any ideas?

Annoying, isn't it? I ended up buying two Space Shuttles primarily to
get these things. I'll never understand why they would discontinue
such a useful part.

Matthias Jetleb