 Robotics / 18941
18940  |  18942
Subject:
RCX to RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:48:40 GMT

I hope I am using this mailing system correctly. I am a first time user.  I have
one question to ask right now:  Will someone point me in the right direction for
instructions on RCX to RCX communication.  I would like to encorporate 2 RCX
bricks into one robot to increase the number of sensor and motor ports.

Thanks,
Benjamin Guest