 Robotics / 1894
    Re: sensor input mux calculations
   I'm not talking about using the touch switches. I would make my own switches - probably whiskers - but who knows. The advantage of A/D input is that instead of having two possible states, you have, in this case 1024. Using that fact you can make (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: sensor input mux calculations —John Donaldson
    Sinse it has been real quite at work, I did some designing and came up with what I think would be a solution. Using Sensor ports A & B, these could be tied to sense the channel select lines of a Analog Multiplexer. The C port would be connected to (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)