 Robotics / 18929
    How to install VC in Windows 2000 —Rob Limbaugh
   I created a "How-to" here: (URL) instructions have been broken down into 4 pages to compensate for all the application snap-shots. There are approximately 50 steps, most of which comprise of "clicking next/continue/finish/OK". The pages may take (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.vc)

        Re: How to install VC in Windows 2000 —Laura O'Grady
   Rob, Thanks for taking the time to create and post these directions. I am considering installing VC on XP. Do you know if the apcompat.exe file (or something similar) is used to achieve compatibility for the XP OS? Thanks. Laura (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)