 Robotics / 18869
  RE: FLL Team Numbers -- was: Service pack 5111 - Wires - no longer available

Someone asked where I got my figure of 20,000 teams last year. Well, actually I got it from a brain spasm (I was thinking 2000). But the statistics for last year's FIRST LEGO League (not to mention all the schools who do Mindstorms, but not FLL) (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)