 Robotics / 1885
    Spririt.ocx / Cybermaster —Väinölä Harri
   Hello I have tried to program Cybermaster with Visual Basic and Spirit.ocx. I downloaded getstart.zip but it doesn't work. I cant find file "firm0309.lgo". System is alive and tower tries to download prorgram but cybermaster does not receive (...) (26 years ago, 29-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Spririt.ocx / Cybermaster —Laurentino Martins
   (...) CyberMaster don't have firmware in RAM, only RCX does. That's why you don't have the file. Probably the example is only for RCX users... :-( (...) Here's some WEB sites you may want to check about SPIRIT.OCX programming: LEGO SPIRIT.OCX (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Spririt.ocx / Cybermaster —Peter Sumner
   (...) The main differences are that to get communications to work you have to set Pbrick to 0 (Cybermaster) and LinkType to 2 (Radio). After that to get programs to work instead of downloading the firmware the have to unlock it using (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)