 Robotics / 1885
1884  |  1886
Subject:
Spririt.ocx / Cybermaster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 20:31:00 GMT

Hello

I have tried to program Cybermaster with Visual Basic and Spirit.ocx.
I downloaded getstart.zip but it doesn't work.
I cant find file "firm0309.lgo".
System is alive and tower tries to download prorgram but
cybermaster does not receive information. What is wrong?
Is there any good web sites?
Example is so minimal.
Please send me zipped demos.

Private Sub DownloadFirmware_Click()
  PBrickCtrl.DownloadFirmware "firm0309.lgo"
End Sub

Private Sub DownPrgm_Click()

  'simple motor on wait off test program
  PBrickCtrl.SelectPrgm MotorControl

  PBrickCtrl.BeginOfTask MotorOnOff
    PBrickCtrl.Wait CON, 50    'wait 0.5 sec
    'drive forward for 2 sec
    PBrickCtrl.SetPower "motor0motor2", CON, kFullSpeed
    PBrickCtrl.SetFwd "motor0motor2"
    PBrickCtrl.On "motor0motor2"
    PBrickCtrl.Wait CON, 200    'wait 2 sec
    'change direction and drive 2 sec
    PBrickCtrl.SetRwd "motor0motor2"
    PBrickCtrl.Wait CON, 200    'wait 2 sec
    PBrickCtrl.Off "motor0motor2"
    'play buildin sound
    PBrickCtrl.PlaySystemSound SWEEP_FAST_SOUND
  PBrickCtrl.EndOfTask
End Sub

best Regards
harri.vainola@icl.fi