 Robotics / 18794
    Re: Use RCX motor output to switch devices —Don Wilcher
   (...) In my "LEGO Mindstorms Interfacing" book published by McGraw-Hill I devote whole chapter (Chapter 4) on Electronic Switching techniques. I describe both input/output switching techiques using npn and Power MOSFET transistors to control RCX and (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Use RCX motor output to switch devices —Remko Roodselaar
   (...) circuits with the RCX motor outputs? Thanks, Remko (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Use RCX motor output to switch devices —Don Wilcher
   (...) Remko, Starting on page 144, I start the topic discussion on Electronic Output Switching by describing a detail lab project of an Audible Tone Generator. The core switching circuit consists of using a 7805 Voltage Regulator IC driving a 2 (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Use RCX motor output to switch devices —Remko Roodselaar
   (...) Wow, I'd sure like to see if I could use it :) Anyway, if I have your purchased your book, would you help me taylor that knowledge to my needs? Thank you Remko (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)