 Robotics / 18712
  Re: Gyroscopes That Don't Spin Make It Easy to Hover

(...) [SNIP] (...) tweaking (...) don't (...) well. [SNIP] (...) I don't doubt the cost of these hobbies are expensive and even expert controllers have their (expensive) crashes. And I think of the gyros as only a sensor. But what you do with that (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Gyroscopes That Don't Spin Make It Easy to Hover

(...) [...] Steve, to put this on-topic: Flybots / HoverBots ;) here's more taken from the same article: "[...] Rogelio Lozano, a roboticist at the National Center for Scientific Research in France, said he reprogrammed his Draganflyer to take off, (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)