 Robotics / 18701
    Re: Storage Systems for RIS —Scott Lyttle
   try this link for the T1234 (I couldn't get it pulled up--looks like the link wraps around..) (URL) Lyttle (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Storage Systems for RIS —Liz B
   I use the VERY large size of hard plastic (not cloth) Flambeau tackle boxes that come with multiple removable trays (four large tray slide in the front and the top inside takes up to six small organizer trays. It takes about one large box per two (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)