 Robotics / 18689
  Re: Faulty Output

I'm sorry to have to say this, but it looks like you've blown one of the MX10400 motor controllers within the RCX itself. These chips were made by a company called Melexis. I can't remember the web address (probably something stupidly simple like (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Faulty Output

Thankyou very much for your help. I have no idea what caused my rcx to malfunction. I received my rcx in '98 and have used it very infrequently. Previously I had only used output A and B. Recently I got a new motor and started using Ouput C for the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)