 Robotics / 18667
  What is Spybotics?

All the information I have seen on it make it seem very vague. Is it like a robotwars game or something? I just can't figure it out. I saw all 4 (1 each) at the local Target and they look very neat, but I know nothing about them other than the info (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: What is Spybotics?

Check this: (URL) -----Original Message-----> Of Jason F. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)