 Robotics / 18631
    Re: LEGO Purism —Steve Baker
   (...) Neat! I guess the only drawback is that you don't know *which* motor stalled - but most applications can probably live with that. Anyway - you *CAN* do this with the RCX 2.0 firmware. In NQC, you can call x = Batterylevel () ; ...the result is (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LEGO Purism —Paul Andrews
   (...) I don't suppose you have some code for this do you? I tried this some while back with no success :-(. I found that the battery voltage seemed to fluctuate too much for me to be able to detect a stall condition with any degree of certainty. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)