 Robotics / 18559
Re: John Barnes hitechnicstuff !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 14:57:25 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Eric Sophie writes:
John, I just gotta say how pleased I am with the cool hitechnicstuff you
make. My Little Bots wouldn't be complete without the cool LED's you made
for their heads. I look forward to using more of your gadgets and gizmos in
my new projects.

Thanks for being such the retrofit guru that you are!

Sort Beam Retro Fit powered by John Barnes High Tech Products
www.hitechnicstuff.com

Many thanks,

Eric Sophie

Legomaster
www.mylegomaster.com

I wonder how they work.  There is a new flashlight technology out there
using high-output LEDs.  For example, see http://www.cfrlights.com/.  My son
just bought one for camping:  very bright illumination and 100 hours before
you need to change several tiny batteries.  I wonder if hightechnicstuff
uses them and as result the battery usage from the RCX is very low.

I also need to send hightechnicstuff a note about their very high surcharge
for shipping to other countries.  Does that apply to Canada too?

Jerry