 Robotics / 18539
  Delta Robot Information

First off, let me say that my respect for Iain has never been greater. He has got to be the resident expert in robotics, and really pushes the envelope as to what can be built out of Lego. He builds models of insane robots that I have never even (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Delta Robot Information

Just want to add my thanks to Iain as well! Both for the wonderful description and links as well as the inspiration for building a Delta robot in the first place. 'Tijs' was just so cool that I had to try my hand at building a Delta robot too. :-) (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)