 Robotics / 18532
  Re: Spybotics - A great disappointment

Hey Ralph, is an implementation of pbForth on the Spybotics brick a future plan?. I think it would be really cool. (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Spybotics - A great disappointment

(...) As far as I can tell, there's no easy way to do replacement firmware for the Spybotics brick. Dave is adding NQC support, and LEGO has their own Mindscript language available for all of their bricks. Cheers, Ralph (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)