 Robotics / 18434
  Re: SIGGRAPH

It would be nice to be at siggraph - However - I am livning so far away and a ticket up there is so expsensive. It would be good with a robot agent.. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris 'Xenon' Hanson" <xenon@3dnature.com> To: (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: SIGGRAPH

I'm just back from SigGraph (I missed the posts from other AFOL's who were there). There were some very interesting robots in the 'Emerging Technologies' area. They were modular robots that could rebuild/reconfigure themselves in order to perform a (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)