 Robotics / 18426
  Re: Teaching kids to program (Was: Spybotics - A great disappointment)

Learning programing its not about the words - Its whats inside these words that counts and how they relate. And also the excitement to know what scrambles inside these small boxes. in atoms.. - in the same time another analogy is the more direct (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Teaching kids to program (Was: Spybotics - A great disappointment)

Learning programing its not about the words - Its whats inside these words that counts and how they relate. And also the excitement to know what scrambles inside these small boxes. in atoms.. - in the same time another analogy is the more direct (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Teaching kids to program (Was: Spybotics - A great disappointment)

(...) I've been trying it too - and although I've been a programmer for 30 years and my (11 year old) kid is in the 'gifted & talented' classes at school - doing math three years above his age range - it's *STILL* an incredibly hard thing to do. I (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)