 Robotics / 18397
Re: LEGO Spybotics & LEGO Direct/Shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 12:58:37 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Marco Correia writes:
So, I'm asking the LEGO Direct: Is there a way to get this kind of info
before I buy one unit and check it for myself ?

...and I ask the community: As someone already bought a set ?
Can anyone give us more details of the spybotics unit, it's specs, etc ?

I'm also *very* eager to hear some details about these bricks.  In response
to a few comments which I sent to a fellow who works for LEGO about the
MindScript and LASM support I recently added to BricxCC I was told that the
spybotic unit would be a programmable brick.

That's pretty much all I know, but I have high hopes that in short order I
will be able to add support in BricxCC for programming the spybotic bricks.
I have high hopes, but at $60 they may not be terribly capable.

John Hansen