 Robotics / 18332
18331  |  18333
Subject:
RIS 2.0 upgrade kit contents?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 21:22:02 GMT

Hey folks,

Does anyone have a list of what's supposed to be in the RIS 2.0 Upgrade set?
I ordered one from LEGO S@H and got two copies of the 2.0 software (In two
separate boxes no less) and nothing else. I'm going to give them a call and
find out what's going on, but I seem to remember reading that the USB tower
should be in the kit too. Which is what I really wanted.

Thanks for any help.

--
Baha Baydar
bbaydar@hfx.eastlink.ca