 Robotics / 18323
Re: Ant pheromones
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 18:07:21 GMT

Black electrical tape works very well on a mostly white kitchen floor.

However, there may be some scrubbing required when the tape is removed.

----- Original Message -----
From: lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Jonathan Spitz)
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 17:57:54 GMT
To: lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com
Subject: Ant pheromones

As I wrote in my last mail I'm planing to build a system for robots guidance
and communication similar to ants. I can't get a big enough paper and I
can't paint my floor so anyone has an idea of how to 'draw' a path without
damaging my floor. The idea of using lego pieces is good but the robot could
accidentaly move them and miss the path.
Best wishes,
Jonathan