 Robotics / 18307
    Re: Several hardware questions.. Laser link Hardware expansion n' more —Steve Hassenplug
   I'm not sure I follow you here. If you're talking about switching inputs using an output (lower the 'speed' of port A to change the relay controlling the input for port 1) well, then Yes, it can be done. However, the problem suggested below comes (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)