 Robotics / 18252
  Re: Navigation using landmarks (Was: Re: lasers and RCX)

Steve (...) and (...) If it were me, I'd program a PIC chip to do everything and then deliver the results to the RCX. But I'm not a Lego purist. (...) Tradition had it that with three radio beacons and three hyperbolae you'd get three lines (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Navigation using landmarks (Was: Re: lasers and RCX)

(...) I meant the error due to things like refraction around solid objects, reflections, etc. Also - I didn't mean estimating and correcting for it at runtime - I just wanted an idea of what sort of magnitude of error those effects presented. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)