 Robotics / 18246
    kits on sale - Toronto area —Laura O'Grady
   I was recently at the Cookstown factory outlet (located at highway 400 and 89, north of Toronto) which has a LEGO outlet store. The store currently has Vision Command on sale for $52.99 Can (regular price $149.99) and Exploration Mars $49.99 Can (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: kits on sale - Toronto area —Ralph Hempel
   Laura, I picked up two rotation sensors and the Vision COmmand as well as a few other kits - just in case. I really wish you would keep this kind of bargain hunting to yourself :-) Cheers, Ralph (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)