 Robotics / 18246
18245  |  18247
Subject:
kits on sale - Toronto area
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 13:49:52 GMT

I was recently at the Cookstown factory outlet (located at highway 400 and
89, north of Toronto) which has a LEGO outlet store.  The store currently
has Vision Command on sale for $52.99 Can (regular price $149.99) and
Exploration Mars $49.99 Can (forgot to note the regular price). These two
items were at the back left hand corner of the store, away from the rest of
the Mindstorms stuff which is on the right hand side of the store, about
midway in.  The rest of the kits, RIS, Ultimate Builders and Accessories,
RoboSports and Extreme Creators were all the regular Canadian prices.

There was also the Technics accessory kit 8720
(http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/8720) for $19.99.  I think its regular
price was around $40.00. It was located below the Mindstorms display.  And
there were some rotation sensors, sold individually in plastic bags for
$19.99 (located in a box on the counter at the checkout).

Laura