 Robotics / 18213
    Re: All Terrain Crane —Brian B. Alano
   I can't figure out which is the greater sin: violating Lego Purist theology or critisizing a Lego Goddess. Then there's my sin: spending two hours reading, marveling, and, dare I say, worshipping Jennifer's work when I should be in bed. Some of the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: All Terrain Crane —Elijah Meeker
   (...) Hee! Purism, of any sort, rests on a foundation of an assertion of wholeness. "There is no need" says the Purist, "of anything outside of The System, because The System is Whole and Complete." And for the record I say this about well roasted, (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)