 Robotics / 18199
  Re: Syngress Web Site For Ferrari's Mindstorms

(...) I can confirm you that Syngress quickly solved the problem and those pages are now updated. They're also receiving more errata so they can put those on the site as well. If someone wants to report an error on the book, please write to: (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Syngress Web Site For Ferrari's Mindstorms

(...) The Annotations and Corrections section of the site has been updated. Sorry for the long delay. I have received some errata by email, and had all of them in a well organized file... just on my computer :-) If you discover any further mistake, (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)