 Robotics / 18180
  Re: ArtBot -- The Inside Story (program)?

I think I've discovered my hangup with the redraw capability. It is likely that it does not need a line following method. After one set of three petals is drawn, all one needs to do is to detect where the last line drawn is, which shouldn't be very (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)