 Robotics / 18177
  Help: USB IR Tower driver crashes my Windows XP

I have installed the USB IR Tower driver following LEGO instructions on Windows XP. But every time, Windows XP will hang when any software trys to communicate with the IR tower through the USB port The software that make my Windows XP crashes (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)