 Robotics / 18166
    Re: intro and question —Dean Hystad
   (...) Robolab is a wonderful tool for working with the RCX. I agree that the interface is unusual, but it accurately reflects the way that National Instruments (creator of LabView, the father of Robolab) views the world. They see everything as a (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: intro and question —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Dean, all of these points are valid. I first learned to program on my HP-41CV calculator, which is a wierd mix of Forth and Assembler. In the end, the deep knowledge of what's happening at the chip level makes me a much better and versatile (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)