 Robotics / 1814
    sensor connectors
   I've been reading the pages on making sensors. Does anyone know the details of the sensor connectors. Most of the sensors have two contacts, while the RCX connectors have four. I would think that one of these four must be a power pin and one must be (...) (26 years ago, 26-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: sensor connectors —Fred Carcanague III
   2 pins are power and 2 are ground. It's made that way so the connector can go in several ways. You can reverse motor direction just by turning the power connector at either end. LegoCork@aol.com (26 years ago, 27-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: sensor connectors —Fred Carcanague III
   OOoopsss... LegoMajik@aol.com not LegoCork, that's Mindstorms name. Dohh!!! (26 years ago, 27-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)