 Robotics / 1814
1813  |  1815
Subject:
sensor connectors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 26 Dec 1998 17:08:35 GMT

I've been reading the pages on making sensors.  Does anyone know the details
of the sensor connectors.  Most of the sensors have two contacts, while the
RCX connectors have four.  I would think that one of these four must be a
power pin and one must be ground.  If I'm right, which pins are which and how
much voltage and current are supplied??

chris