 Robotics / 1813
    Mindstorms CD and Soft Windows
   Will a translation utility such as soft windows; Virtual PC allow me to runt he Mindstomrs Windows 95 CD from my G3 Mac? (26 years ago, 26-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Mindstorms CD and Soft Windows —Nancy Evelyn Gold
     SoftWindows will give you access to the serial port (with a little configuration) so it should work. On an SGI machine you can't run the port over 9600. I'm not sure about Macs. I only worked on the SGI versions of SoftWindows (V1.25 to 95 V1.01). (...) (26 years ago, 26-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Mindstorms CD and Soft Windows —Rob Visscher
   (...) It seames to be not possible to use these emulators. I've tried them all and is doesn't work. Though the software will run, the hardware won't. There are two options: use Robolab from pitsco-dacta or use Not Quite C from Dave Baum (you can (...) (26 years ago, 27-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)