 Robotics / 1818
Re: Mindstorms CD and Soft Windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 26 Dec 1998 21:52:09 GMT

SoftWindows will give you access to the serial port (with a little
configuration) so it should work.

On an SGI machine you can't run the port over 9600. I'm not sure
about Macs. I only worked on the SGI versions of SoftWindows (V1.25 to
95 V1.01).

WOODYB1@aol.com wrote:

Will a translation utility such as soft windows; Virtual PC allow me to runt
he Mindstomrs  Windows 95 CD from my G3 Mac?

--- Nancy

--
Nancy Evelyn Gold (nancyg@sgi.com)
1993 BMW K1100LT "Chloe" - DoD# 1184 - BMWMOA