 Robotics / 18117
18116  |  18118
Subject:
Anyone coming to BrickFest and got some spare time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 13:08:43 GMT

I am looking for someone who is coming to BrickFest and who has a few hours
to spare to build a MOC incorporating a brand new sensor. They will of
course become the owner of said new sensor! If you are interested (silly
question) or have the time (more serious question) please email me at
barnes@sensors.com.

JB