 Robotics / 18090
RE: Even better, RIS 1.5, $99.99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 12:22:13 GMT

Even more important:  Why is Lego marking down the RCX 50%?  Are they
discontinuing this?

What is the story?  I can't believe that Spy-botics is replacing this:
It doesn't have the "juice."

Thoughts?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Manlove [mailto:emanlove@ieee.org]
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 8:16 AM
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: Re: Even better, RIS 1.5, $99.99

What is the difference between RIS 2.0 and RIS 1.5?  I see at lego.com
the
RIS1.5 also requires a 9 volt battery.  What is this for? the serial
tower?
a remote control?  I know I can find all the details of the RIS 2.0 at
http://mindstorms.lego.com/products/ris/risdetails.asp but how about the
RIS
1.5?

Ed

In lugnet.robotics, Mike Payson <mpayson@dawgdayz.com> writes:
SOrry, but this ie even a better deal. I just wish they would have • starte=
d=20
this sale a week sooner-- I just paid full price for 2.0. Oh, well, I • wan=
ted=20
another one anyway...
--=20
Mike Payson  |  DawgDayz Dog Walking & Pet Sitting
(206) 280-7295 | www.dawgdayz.com | mpayson@dawgdayz.com