 Robotics / 1802
Re: CdS Light Sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 25 Dec 1998 16:17:33 GMT

Check www.digi-key.com too.  I often find parts in Digi-key that Mouser
does not
carry.

At 08:51 AM 12/24/98 +0000, you wrote:
Hmmm.... Now I'm gonna have to go thru the whole Mouser CD to find all the
parts to import into Mindstorms. The CD is available from Mouser
Electronics, e-mail them and ask for the latest catalog on CD. It's a great
cross refferance tool for any electronics projects.

--
Richard Clemens, Associate Professor
Computer Science Department