 Robotics / 1722
Re: CdS Light Sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 19:53:30 GMT

The most likely manufacture of the Radio Shack parts is Clairex.  They don't
have a web page with data on these parts.  Mouser has a few parts with data
sheets.  I'd guess the RS parts are like Mouser's 338-76c348.  The RS parts
have a much lower light resistance than would be normally indicated, but I'm
not sure how bright 10lux is. Here are the URLs of the data sheets:
http://www.mouser.com/specsheets/083393.pdf
http://www.mouser.com/specsheets/0833116.pdf
Mike G.

David Colomer wrote in message
<000001be2de4$0122bdc0$4207a8c0@dcolomer.semagroup.cl>...
Does somebody know an industrial reference for a CdS photoresistor? There
are places where the Radio Shack reference is not valid.

Thanks,

David