 Robotics / 18006
    Re: New resource for the DACTA interface 70909 - Updated —Anders Isaksson
   (...) I've updated the page with some more info, and there's also a new version of the program, which is much more stable communications-wise (I can pull the serial cable and put it back again, and things still function!). -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.se)

        Re: New resource for the DACTA interface 70909 - Updated —Jacob Potter
   (...) It looks awesome! Could you upload a binary, for those of us without Delphi? - Jacob (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.se)