 Robotics / 18006
Re: New resource for the DACTA interface 70909 - Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.se
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 22:19:23 GMT

http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/dacta/index.htm

Please let me know if you have any more information about this interface,
and I'll add it to the page.

I've updated the page with some more info, and there's also a new version of
the program, which is much more stable communications-wise (I can pull the
serial cable and put it back again, and things still function!).

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm