 Robotics / 18005
FS: 3804 MINDSTORMS 2.0 New
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 18:51:47 GMT

I have the MINDSTORMS ROBOTICS INVENTION SYSTEM 2.0 for sale for $149.00.
New and unopened. I have thousands of ebaY and BrickLink references.

I prefer to ship within the USA. Any foreign shipping will be very expensive.

Please email me at c470guy@aol.com with any questions. I am accepting only
PayPal and US Postal Money Orders. Shipping in the USA will be actual based
on my scale. Shipping to any other country will be actual + US$3.00.

Thanks...Aaron.