 Robotics / 18005
  FS: 3804 MINDSTORMS 2.0 New

I have the MINDSTORMS ROBOTICS INVENTION SYSTEM 2.0 for sale for $149.00. New and unopened. I have thousands of ebaY and BrickLink references. I prefer to ship within the USA. Any foreign shipping will be very expensive. Please email me at (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)