 Robotics / 17982
    LUGNET robotic FAQ? —Cary Clark
   Hi all. Suz just sent me a request for an addition to the LUGNET FAQ, which I added here: (URL) in general, the 'Robotics' section of the FAQ is pretty sparse. Since there are so many resources out there listed on the robotics home page: (URL) well (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)