 Robotics / 17982
17981  |  17983
Subject:
LUGNET robotic FAQ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 15:41:17 GMT

Hi all.

Suz just sent me a request for an addition to the LUGNET FAQ, which I added
here:

http://www.lugnet.com/~330/FAQ/Robotics/remote

But in general, the 'Robotics' section of the FAQ is pretty sparse. Since
there are so many resources out there listed on the robotics home page:

http://www.lugnet.com/robotics/

as well as the ones on the existing FAQ pages:

http://www.lugnet.com/~330/FAQ/Robotics/
http://www.lugnet.com/~330/FAQ/Robotics/web

it doesn't seem like there ought to be yet another repository of knowledge
under the LUGNET FAQ. Or should there be?

The Robotics group has far more messages than any other themed group, so the
likelihood that there are 'frequently asked questions' is pretty great. Is
it worth organizing pointers to those questions and their answers, in
addition to all the other FAQs out there?

Poke around the FAQ to see what I've done for other themes, especially:

http://www.lugnet.com/~330/FAQ/Castle/
http://www.lugnet.com/~330/FAQ/Trains/

Let me know what you think.
Thanks
Cary (remove 'nospam' to reply by e-mail)