 Robotics / 1795
    RE: PipeXplorer —Norman Fair
   I would look in "Spy" stores for transmitters. I'm sure anything that transmits more than a few meters would be limited in some way by the FCC (in the US). Also, you have to take into consideration how the pipe or tunnel will affect the signal. (...) (26 years ago, 24-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: PipeXplorer —Dave Baum
     I think Fisher Price makes a wireless video baby monitor. Perhaps this could be hacked into what you need. Dave (...) (26 years ago, 24-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: PipeXplorer —jeff
   If your desiring greater distance - go get a Amature Radio license. In the US there are several sections of frequency bands that are for experimental use, and even RC (radio control). A reasonable knowledge of electronics and some fairly easy study (...) (26 years ago, 24-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)