 Robotics / 17926
    Part modifications —Robert Templeton
   Well, this is probably off-topic for this forum, but I couldn't really find a suitable one and it *does* involve Mindstorms parts, sort of. ;) The one piece that seems not to be available but always in need for me is a part with a short axle on one (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Part modifications —Jack Gregory
   Don't cut anything. In this exact same situation, I use a pair of medium pulley-wheels, mated together with half-pins through the six outer holes (3 in one direction, 3 in the other). There is very little grip area, but because you are right at the (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)