 Robotics / 17918
Re: nqc question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 19:51:25 GMT

I want to have a motor turn as long as i press a touch sensor and
stop when i release it.
This is probly a very simple problem but I cant seem to solve it.
I tried if while and until but for some reason it didn't work

What combinations of if while and until did you use?
I'm not sure if you tried this already, but I would think that you could
simply use the following code:

while(1)
{
if(SENSOR_X == 1)
   On(OUT_Y);
until(SENSOR_X == 0)
}

that should check it perpetually for the startup, and then check for when
you release.