 Robotics / 17917
17916  |  17918
Subject:
output to input connection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 19:39:07 GMT

   I was sitting at my desk trying to figure out what it would take to send
a variable value to the computer using NQC, and I couldn't figure anything
out.  I thought I might be able to use datalogging with a rotation sensor
and a motor, but then I thought: why not see if I can connect the ouput
directly to the input and datalog that.
   Even if its not possible for my project, I am still curious. Can you
relate the output to the input with a cable?  What is the relationship?  I
tried running it, and the icon rcx for the sensor that I connected it to
pulsed. Why? I'm just curious, any information would be great.

-Marc