 Robotics / 17916
  nqc question

I want to have a motor turn as long as i press a touch sensor and stop when i release it. This is probly a very simple problem but I cant seem to solve it. I tried if while and until but for some reason it didn't work *** email: (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: nqc question

(...) What combinations of if while and until did you use? I'm not sure if you tried this already, but I would think that you could simply use the following code: while(1) { if(SENSOR_X == 1) On(OUT_Y); until(SENSOR_X == 0) } that should check it (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)