 Robotics / 17895
    wireless vision command? —Jeremy Ehrmann
   I have many questions about my vision command kit (still unopened). The biggest one un-answered is: Is there a wireless usb connector of some sort to allow wireless communication between the vision command camera and a PC. Currently, as we all know, (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)